COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you create an Internalinsight.com account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Shipping Address
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
When you register as a user on Internalinsight.com, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Internalinsight.com ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Internalinsight.com website.
In exceptional circumstances Internalinsight.com may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes.
Internalinsight.com is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Internalinsight.com please contact us at info@Internalinsight.com and we will resolve the issue.
COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
When you visit Internalinsight.com, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Internalinsight.com you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Internalinsight.com reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on the website.
COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACHES OF PRIVACY
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your inquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at info@Internalinsight.com